Thursday, July 2, 2009

Not much has been happening here lately.  I continue to have ongoing issues with my Internet access.  The MAC doesn't like the new router and will only go online about 1 in 50 tries.  I haven't gotten to play WOW in ages.  Try to go in and just open it up when I can get online so I will get updates etc...   

I picked Bert up from daycare the other day and he had been beaten up by a baby girl Great Dane.  He has a bald spot on the top of his head that isn't growing back in.  No blood though.  I hope the hair grows back soon.  It looks kinda stupid.  He is up to 53.5 lbs.  I still haven't found my camera.  I remember carrying it in the house, but can't remember where I put it.  I will have to try to remember to look for it this weekend.  Bertie is getting really big.

No comments: