Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bye, Bye, Heidi





Its Sunday and Heidi goes home to her kids and family today.  I am afraid she picked up some bad habits.  And unfortunately, Bertie didn't pick up any good ones.  Heidi is such a good dog.  As much as Bert harassed her non-stop, she never bit him.  I would have cleaned his clock if I were her.  Poor thing is in the back yard in full squat, trying to take care of a little business, and he is standing on her back.  How he manage to get all four feet up there and balance, I have no idea.  And of course the camera was sitting in the living room, useless.

Alas, Bert is still an abject failure at potty training for pee pee.  He does great with pooh.  We are also having issues with excessive barking.  But if I let him out of his kennel, even if I am watching him, he just piddles all over the place.  Once he was even laying down and when he got up and walked away, I realized he had left a wet spot.  

My house is gross, I clean and it is trashed 30 min later.  I am looking forward to Bertie being all grown up.  I think I get another puppy within the next year so I don't have to go through all this more than once.

No comments: