Saturday, March 14, 2009

We have a guest.






Monday, March 16, 2009.
Bertie's birthday.  11 wks.  16 lbs.
Bertie is confined to jail.  He will not give poor Heidi 5 seconds break if I let them both be out.  He gets to come out for potty outside and a little playtime after.  He has currently been yapping and yipping for about 2 hours.  I am about done and will retreat to my room to watch t.v. alone.  I've tried crating Heidi, but she is as bad as he is if I am in the room.  Hope you enjoy the pictures.


Saturday, March 14, 2009
My friends, Steve and Lisa, dropped their 2 yr old lab, Heidi, off this morning.  I am babysitting while they take the tribe to Disney World.  I am hoping having a real dog, a good dog in the house will have a positive influence.  With my luck, Heidi will pick up all his bad habits and Steve and Lisa will quit speaking to me.   So far, mien liebchen has Heidi barking too.  I was hoping she would teach him to be quiet.

The weather has abysmal, cold and lots of rain.  Bertie is still so low to the ground, he comes in just soaking wet and dripping even if it isn't actively raining.

1 comment:

kborn said...

She sure is pretty, though.