Friday, March 6, 2009

For Sale

Friday, March 6, 2009.
For Sale: English Lab Puppy.  Slightly Used.  Cheap.

OMG.  I think he is retarded.  Potty training has stalled and regressed.  He actually peed on the floor in front of me while I held the door open for him to go outside.    He has been outside over 10 times this evening and has peed on the floor in the house 5 times so far.  I am sleep deprived and have hand scrubbed every square inch of every floor in my house.  I am really sick of potty training.  He occasionally will yip or scratch at the back door.  But just piddles where he stands more.

His highness is insanely jealous.  The poor felines in the house are affection deprived.  He goes ape if they come anywhere near me.  Mama misses her fuzz therapy too.  Thank god for Carlo Rossi.    

He will either catch on to potty training soon or mommy will have a psychotic break.  Wish us luck.

Saturday, March 7, 2009.

He isn't retarded.  He just thinks its funny to watch the veins in my head throb.  We went to bed a little after 10 pm last night.  He never got me up, not once.   We got up because he was ready to get up at 630 am.  We went outside and he pee peed and poohed.   I thought his crate would be leaking all over the carpet and went to check it.  Totally dry.  Zero accidents.  Is it me?  Why does he go on my floor ALL the time when he obviously has this kind of control?

New game.  Bark like crazy at the cat and watch its tail puff up to 5 times normal size.  Cool.  

Cats not liking the new game so much.

Its late afternoon.  I just spent the last 15 min teaching his highness how to come DOWN the stairs.  It was either that or he was gonna have to just live there.  He is only doing about 5 stairs.  But he is practicing.  Up and down, up and down, up and down.  You get the picture.   I am guessing I'll get another week of use out of his current crates (they are cat crates, so wont go to waste) and then he will be too big.  The boy is growing like a weed.    The cats remain orange and white streaks or a black and white blob or I would have posted some photos of them by now.  

Will be interesting to see how he does with his bladder and bowel control tonight or if last night was just a fluke.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: