Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Bertie

Today is Bertram's 10 wk birthday.  He weighed in at 14 lbs this morning.  He is growing like a weed.  I can tell by how high he can jump up on me now.  He is confined full time to his kennel unless he is going outside.  He doesn't get potty training at all.  I don't know what else to do.  I will take some pictures this week.  The cats really like that he lives in a cage now.

Bertie sleeps downstairs in a big crate.  His choice.  Last night he didn't have an accident at all and went about 9 hours.

I let him outside 4 times in an hour and he pooped outside 3 times and on the stairs in the house once.  I think he enjoys it,  my being borderline stroke level all the time. 

1 comment:

kborn said...

ha ha. oh, dogs are so similar to kids it's kind of scary!! :) sure is a cute though!!!
and pretty cats too. which is the one always talking to me?