Friday, June 12, 2009

Home from Vacation

Wow, its been a busy couple of weeks.  Bertie and I drove to MN and stayed with the Grandparents for 2 weeks.  We had a good time.  Got to see a lot of the family this time.  Bert traveled really well and was very well behaved for the most part.  Kids his height were the highlight of his trip, thanks Charlotte and Brynn.  Minneapolis is a great area for walking in.  We got to walk in some really great parks.  Bert didn't destroy anything, despite the many temptations in his face.  I was very impressed, for a 5 month old, he did quite well.   

It has been a bad week at home.  Some time while I was gone, the router went out.  It took a day and a half to get a tech geek to the house with a new router and it ended up taking 4 hours to get the new one up and working.  There were some issues with the dsl server as well.  Had my first full day back to work today and found out I will be in the office attending training for 4 days next week.  It will take me awhile to get caught up.

Bert is back in daycare and loving it.  He has grown so much, is around 50 lbs now. We are also in intermediate obedience classes again.  His trainer said he is doing very well for his age.  Will post pics when I dig out my camera.

1 comment:

kborn said...

Welcome back! We've also been busy. Hope to be on WOW sometime later this week...but may be back in Mn for houses before long...may suspend the account.....can't wait to see how the lil dog has grown!!!