Monday, September 7, 2009

3 Months Old, 18.1 lbs

Lucy has obedience class on Sunday afternoons. She slept through the last one. No wonder she is a obedience failure. She should be able to loose leash walk at this point, but I just drag her around the store. She actually did it on her feet yesterday. I told the trainer that I should get some kind of payment for dusting their floors on her drags. In her defense, we are having alot of issues with one on one time at home. Bert goes ballistic when I shut him away from us, no matter where that is. The trainer said to let him have his fit and just work extra with Lucy, cuz she will have to overcome the distraction.
On a positive note. Lucy is completely housebroken. She has had 2 piddles on the vinyl because I wasn't paying attention to her in the last week. I am so proud of her. It took Bert about 4.5-5 mo before he was doing this well.
Having a hard time getting Lucy photos. Usually right about the time I snap the pic, Bert's big butt is in the middle of it. I did want a pic of them together for comparison, so this is it. Was trying to get the cutest picture of Lucy "playing" with Jack, but all you could see was Bert, so I deleted it.

No comments: