Sunday, October 25, 2009

OMG.....

Lucy just came in the house and she must have been rolling in mud. Her entire left side is coated in sticky, gooey mud. I am totally sick of the rain. We haven't had a single rain free week in over a month. I really need to post some pics for everyone. Lucy is over half as tall as Bertie now. She is weighing in the low 30s I think. She wiggles bad when I try to pick her up and it is too hard to hold her to weigh her at home. Her GI issues seem to be under control with the special food and I am restarting her obedience training. Unfortunately, Darrell (her trainer) isn't having a new class until Nov. 14. So I am trying to work with her some on my own. She started daycare with Bertie last Monday since I am gone all day now. She was a total hit. Everyone loves her. She is a lot less "dominant" now. Someone must have given her what for. Bert is such a wuss, it is good for her to be put in her place. Yes, Bert is still a titty-baby, mama's boy. Even though he is 85-90 lbs. He isn't fat either, mega stocky, tank-like.

I was vacuuming my keyboard and now my "b" key is loose, wobbly. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? Or will I have to take it in? I am thinking about taking it in to be thoroughly cleaned anyway. I am sure it is full of hair and dust, hence the vacuuming. But my cello will need some maintenance work since it has moved to Texas. My cello teacher has mentioned I should have it done soon. Since I am working in the office for awhile now, it would probably be a good time to do it. I still don't sound very good, but I am improving. I am actually getting songs to practice that I recognize. At least when Jim plays them, lol. They are still unrecognizable when I play them. I am not advanced enough to learn vibrato yet and it makes a huge difference in how a piece sounds. Vibrato is when the string fingers "shake or tremble".

I have transferred from disease management back to high risk pregnancy case management. OB is my clinical specialty. I got rifted during a medical leave of absence for a back surgery about 5 years ago and landed in disease management. I have been trying to get back to OB ever since, but it is a very sought after position and a stable department. They never have openings, luckily there is a big increase in business coming up and they are expanding so I got hired back in. Once I am back up to speed production-wise, I will work from home again.

No comments: